Job Vacancy at Heavenly
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of Heavenly Team.
We are looking for Therapists to join our lovely Team.
Therapists need to be NVQ 2/3 trained, some experience is required.
Flexible hours around 16 hours per week plus any holiday cover and over time when needed, to include evenings and weekends, rota to be discussed depending on commitments.
Wages and commission to be discussed depending on experience.
What you’ll be doing;
- As a Beauty Therapist you’ll help provide the highest standards of treatments in a friendly and professional manner.
- You’ll also help to make sure the salon is kept clean and well maintained daily.
- Making bookings and reception duty.
- To market and come up with new ideas for the salon.
What you’ll need;
- To be passionate about delivering the very best experience to our clients.
- To be smart and well presented.
- Previous proven experience in a similar role.
- To be fully qualified as a minimum in Facials, Massage, Manicures, Pedicures and Waxing, Wedding Make-up and Gel Manicures.
- Desirable but not essential if trained in: Body spa treatments, Hollywood waxing, Threading, Tanning, Hot stone or lava shells, Indian head massage, Aromatherapy, Hopi ear candles and Pregnancy massage.(in house training can be arranged)
- The desire to expand and master extra treatments.
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Basic knowledge with a computer and with Microsoft Office is useful.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent retail sales.
- Driving License – To be able to work shifts as required that will include weekends and out on wedding make up Locations.
- To be well organised and efficient with in the salon.
Send your CV and a covering letter to Tammy Ashe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate start for March/April.
Closing date: 25th March 2016